We decided recently that we aren't adventurous enough. So, this is us documenting our new adventures.

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Ellie's Service

I knew I had these pictures somewhere but I couldn't find them. Then I remembered that my camera was at work so I had to take the pictures with the video camera. Which is why the quality isn't that great.

This is the dress we buried Ellie in. I made it from material leftover from my wedding dress. I originally intended it to be for her blessing.
 This is the hat and socks she was buried in, they are from my mom. She had them in the car packed awaiting my call that the baby was coming. 
 This is the bracelet that she is wearing. I have a matching one that I wear often. They were made by Nurse Heidi who took our pictures and her Angel Mama group.
 This is the blanket she was buried with, it was from the hospital.
 All of my family was able to be there for the service at the Cokeville cemetary. Our wonderful bishop who made the long drive up there is the one who took the picture.
 I know we don't look happy but it was a very nice day. It wasn't as horrible as I thought it would be. It was very spiritual and peaceful.
 This is little Ellie's casket and the yellow daisies we all put on for her.
 We went back later to make sure she was taken care of. The flower arrangement in the center was purchased by my parents, yellow and white daisies.
Other flowers were also  donated by my brother and sister-in-law, my grandma, my aunt and uncle, and the Oakeson family.

No comments:

Post a Comment