We decided recently that we aren't adventurous enough. So, this is us documenting our new adventures.

Friday, October 28, 2011

Work Halloween Party

I am actually off-track for Halloween (woo hoo) so we had our class Halloween party on October 19th. I can't post pictures of students but I have a couple good pictures from that day I can share.
 Bobby came to help out and document the day and aparantly be silly. Thanks for taking pictures babe.

Mom came to stay with us for a few days. She came to help out all day with the party. Bless her. I had to keep telling her that usually things aren't this crazy. I usually have much better control and order in my classroom. We were melting caramel to make caramel apples with our first grade reading buddies. These are the after shots of my crockpot. We also made what I called modern art with a bunch of bowls and spoons that got stuck together. Yeah this was fun to clean. 

No comments:

Post a Comment