We decided recently that we aren't adventurous enough. So, this is us documenting our new adventures.

Monday, January 16, 2012

Bobby's Birthday 2012 phase 1


We decided that we need to party this year. We have already decided ahead of time that 2012 is going to be a great year and we are going to celebrate all year. 
We started celebrating a day early because Bobby is off of work today. I started with his first present. I left it on the bed so he would see it when he got out of the shower. 
Tiger Lilly helped me wrap the present.
 He has no idea what it is. He thought I got him a book on CD.


 Yay, he's happy. I'm always worried when I buy him a present. I know I buy him things he'll like but I always second guess myself and worry he won't like it.
 It's the Smith's complete collection. This will keep him busy for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment