We decided recently that we aren't adventurous enough. So, this is us documenting our new adventures.

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Memorial Day

In May Ellie's headstone was installed. For Memorial Day we met my family down there and got to see it for the first time. I took a lot of pictures. The headstone turned out perfect. I hate having it but I love the way it turned out. Some flowers were brought by us, my parents, my grandma, and my aunt and uncle. I think it was my mom who brought the little elephant. I am hoping that will stay there even after they've cleaned off the flowers. I love the location that she is at. Cokeville, Wy has very special memories for me. I also love that she is next to my grandpa who I was very close to. I like to think of him watching over her. I just wish it was closer. It's only 3 hours away but that's a 6 hour round trip. We just don't make it up there all that often. We thought of going there on the way to my parent's house next week when we go up for Thanksgiving but there is probably too much snow. Wyoming gets a ton of snow and the cemetery is up this hill. I don't think our car could even make it up there if there is a lot of snow. Oh well, I guess it will have to wait until the spring.









1 comment: